Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Box of Embellishment


Today's grab box is a box filled with yummy embellishment

For the US gals, I am using USPS flat rate shipping box, so your shipping cost would be $5.35 no matter what


In this box, you'll find 11 packs of brand new embellishment items from various manufacturer
Prima, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts, October Afternoon and The Girls' Paperie

Retail Value - $44.37
Pixie grab box price - $22 ONLY
(it is like $2 per piece)

All 11 pieces are different, you are not getting 2 of the same kind, act fast, once they are gone they are gone forever, and I have very limited quantity here

If you would like to have one, simply send an email to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com and I will send you an invoice. For international crafters, you will have to let me know which country so I can calculate the shipping as I believe the flat rate shipping box from USPS does not applied to shipping overseas.
Since I have limited boxes here, I will go down the list by the order of the email I received

** SOLD OUT **

** **** **

Pixie April Challenge will be out 4/7/2012
Stay tuned!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment