Saturday, November 19, 2011

Faith Layout by Wendi Robinson


This kit is perfect for some super girlie pages and projects.. I saw those big roses from the Teresa Collins Posh line and instantly thought about cutting them out and popping them onto a project...

To add some texture on the flowers, I added some sewing machine stitching. I cut out all the flowers from the Teresa Collins "Posh" paper.


To make the page super girlie, I punched a scallop border, distressed the pink Echo Park print paper, added some pop dots on the flowers, and then some machine stitching on the page too:


I just LOVE the quote from the Echo Park Sticker Elements: "Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles"



Kirsty's Note -
This is absolutely girly and fun!!! Thanks Wendi!!!

At The Pixie Shop
NEW!! My Mind's Eye LOVE ME paper pad
get an early start on your Valentine's day project, 

get LOVE ME paper HERE!!!

We have a winner announcement to make here tomorrow, be back to see who are the 4 lucky winners for Pixie November GIVEAWAY!!!

Photobucket

9 comments: