Friday, October 28, 2011

Three of a Kind layout by Jill Sarginson

Hello there!

It's Jill back with one final project using Blue Moon, October's extraordinarily beautiful kit.


I found these papers so soft and pretty that I couldn't resist scrapping another layout of my daughter; this time with her two best friends. This layout is primarily made with blues from the kit.

I decided to use brown to accent this page - I used brown cardstock as the base layer and then inked all other layers on the page with brown ink. I cut out the brown shape accented with butterflies from the Prima - Madeline - Beautima paper and sprinkled brown paint on the blue background sheet with a toothbrush. I feel that the end result is a very cohesive looking layout.

Thank you for checking out my projects this month! It was a honour to be GDT for Pixie Dust Paperie!

Kirsty's Note
Thanks for your creation with Pixie October Kit "Blue Moon"


Get "Blue Moon" at The Pixie Shop!

Pixie October Challenge


"Birdsong"
(create a project with bird/s)

Click HERE for details or to link your entry

Photobucket

3 comments: