Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jublilee lo by Sandi

Hi everyone! I must say this Tecolote Kit is just absolutely gorgeous! Chock full of beautiful papers and embellies...so many possibilites with this kit!
I did this lo by cutting out the flowers from one of the pp's and then that sweet little butterfly from the backside of this very pretty dot paper. I also cut the word 'jubilee' and 'the girls paperie' from the paper...I thought it was perfect for my pic of my dd and neice. And that  green and white bakers twine...I just love it!


Have a wonderful day!
Sandi


Kirsty's Note -
Absolutely beautiful Sandi!!! Thanks!!!

At The Pixie Shop

Pixie September Kit "Tecolote"


Announcement
"Pixie August Challenge Winner"

Thanks to all who played along with Pixie August Challenge "That's my girl"
We enjoyed every single entry, they are all beautiful in its own way, thanks ladies!!!! Look out for our September Challenge on the 20th!!!

Here's the winning project


Congratulations Pastilka!!! Please send an email to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com to claim your prize, you have till September 12th to do that.

Pixie is having a GIVEAWAY
Wanna win Pixie January Kit "My Funky Valentine"?


Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a darling lo! LOVE how you framed the pic with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats Pastilka! I just know you're going to love that gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh HOLY WOW, miss sandi... that LO is as gorgeous as it is brilliantly clever! and again i say, ♥WOW♥!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry, I wanted to said, so lovely LO you made Sandi and saw that I'm a winner :)))) LOL )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Sandi, the paper is gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete