Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just Us Layout By Keri Lee Sereika

For me, date night with only ONE of my children doesn't happen all too often. However last year we were given two tickets to see Disney On Ice Princess Wishes and I was able to dress up my own little princess and go out... "Just Us". It was a magical time for both of us. I loved how the papers here from Country Farm Stand really worked with this photo! I would never have picked them out to go with this photo but once I saw the washed out background of the photo and the soft light background to this paper it was just a match made in heaven!


Using just a little bit of fabric can add a HUGE new dimension to any project. Adding a scrunched layer behind these two little flowers really made them "POP!" off the page.




Kirsty's Note -
Looks like fun, you are your little princess, what a lovely page to preserved precious memory! Thanks for sharing Keri!

At The Pixie Shop
For card makers and those who do not need a huge kit, Pixie has 3 mini kits for you this month


Mini Kit # 2 - Garden Plum ($16.95)


you can take a look at the other mini kit and main kit at The Pixie Shop!

Pixie April Challenge
Join us for our April Challenge, it is all about TAG!!!
Click HERE for details or to link your entry

Pixie GIVEAWAY
2 more days......
Click HERE to enter!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment