Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Girly Gift Tag by Keri Lee Sereika





The Country Farm Stand Kit is so very inspiring. I hope you are all enjoying all of these beautiful projects the team has given you for inspiration on what to do with this kit! :) I must admit, I have been highly stressed out about making sure I showed the versatility of this kit. And just when I thought I was done I realized this kit had the PERFECT colors for a girly gift tag project I needed to create. I went to a Girls Craft Night Out at a friends house last week and one of our projects was creating soy candles in "recycled" tea cups. I chose this sweet tea cup thinking that my mom would love it as a gift for Mother's Day...but I needed to spice it up just a bit with a tag. Pulling a bit of everything from tags and ribbons to papers, cardstock and the little rose embellishments I feel like this tag "created itself" to just go perfectly with this sweet tea cup candle. Enjoy~









Kirsty's Note -
That is such a sweet little tag to go with the Mother's Day gift! Thanks Keri!

At The Pixie Shop
Have you been meaning to pick up one of our Pixie Kits
Here's your chance....
40% off Pixie December Kit "Times Square Twenty 11"

2 days only (now through Wednesday, April 27)
Use code EASTER-SPECIAL during check out to enjoy the discount

Pixie April Challenge
Join us for our April Challenge, it is all about TAG!!!
Click HERE for details or to link your entry

Photobucket

2 comments: