Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Bloom Where You Are Planted" layout by Cheryl Nelson


Hi all! It is Cheryl back again to share another project from this wonderful Floribunda kit! I just LOOOOOOOVE Spring!! This is a layout that celebrates to me all the loveliness of this time of year...growing, thriving...Beauty! The Floribunda kit just speaks to me of all the goodness of Springtime and was the perfect vehicle for this layout.

I'm once again loving how I can use these metal pieces from Tim Holtz:


Just a touch of misting and glitter were the only things I added...ALL the other LOVELINESS was provided in this oh sooo GORGEOUS kit:


I hope you are enjoying the loveliness of springtime today! Hugs, Cheryl


Kirsty's note -
Absolutely GORGEOUS Cheryl, once again, you've created a perfect layout with wonderful elements and details!
Love what Cheryl used for this beautiful layout? Get your Pixie March Kit "Floribunda"HERE!

At The Pixie Shop
Sales ending soon (march 11, 2011) Get a 50% off on selected items at the Pixie Shop, act fast!
Use code Spring-Special during check out

Pixie GIVEAWAY

Wanna win Pixie October Kit "Fall in Love"?
Click HERE to enter!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love a lot of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page!! I loved everything!!!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♥♥CHERYL!!!!!♥♥♥

    ok, see, i now want to start scrapbooking...just so i can DO THIS!!! (not that i would everrrrrr pull it off like YOU do...but a page this amazing and gorgeous just totally INSPIRES me!!!) (WOW!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeouws I have a book with these metal name tags on it, aren't they grat top use? I will show it in my blog again after the weekend its in a compettition on one op the hobby clubs I am a member of and not aloud to show sooner

    ReplyDelete