Friday, January 7, 2011

You & Me layout by Zielonooka

Hi

It’s me miss Z:)

Kirsty said some time ago that when I look at the paper first time I have to feel it and it’s really truth. When I look at the paper in a shop I know what I can do with it. That was with the „Happily Ever After” paper from My Mind’s Eye. I had only one problem which side of the paper should I use because both are beautiful. I had to decide between roses and birds. Finally I selected the birds so when birds and Valentines card the layout must be with my husband, he is a birdwatcher. Layout doesn’t have so much decorations because the paper itself is ornamental and I didn't want to cover it up to much. How do you like it?






Greetings from Poland
XOXO

-Zielonooka


Kirsty's Note -
Don't we all have that same project Miss Z, I often struggle with which side of these beautiful paper I should use!!
This is absolutely the most romantic layout, thanks for the great work!

Wanna win this?

Find out the details HERE!

Pixie Dust Paperie January Kit
"MY FUNKY VALENTINE"
is available HERE!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ok, actually MY first thought on this is, "WOW! what a GORGEOUS couple!!!" closely followed by... "i ♥LOVE♥ this layout!!! and yes indeedy, i love the brilliant way miss z has left so much of that beautiful glittery diecut-edged MME paper SHOWING!!! i hope someday she will teach ME how to do that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentine Paper is very beautiful birds. Arranged photo on it was made very stylish.

    ReplyDelete