Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my story - notebook

Hi all:)

Yes, it's me :D.

Yes, it is again this paper-white with red designs, this time used in different way.
I created notebook but not recipes book as I mentioned in my previous post but rather diary.
Diary, where you can save your secrets. What it will save it depends on the person who will be its owner :).


“Refined Percy” paper distressed slightly on the edges to give the vintage look.






10.5 x15cm format



That's it for today.
See you next time.

XOXO

-Zielonooka


Kirsty's Note -
What a lovely diary Miss Z, thanks!

Click HERE to enter Pixie GIVEAWAY
round 2 ends January 19 at 10 PM (EST)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! That red is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gracious goodness, miss z! ♥♥♥WOW♥♥♥! this is unnnnnnnnnbelievably FABULOUS! i want to write all of my secrets in this lovely notebook! ok, first i will have to ACQUIRE some secrets...AND THEN i will rush home to write them in this lovely notebook, lol!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This journal is just fabulous! Wouldn't you love to keep your inner most thoughts in this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful notebook. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very great notebook! I want it :)

    ReplyDelete