Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Princess layout by Zielonooka

Hi
It's me Z:)

Paper MME „Princess” is perfect to created something feminine, so I used it to do LO with my sweet Sleeping Beauty. Hana looks so sweet on this picture that I couldn’t resist myself and I did a special memorial for her.
It was a first time when I work with Glimmer Mist so I’m not satisfied with the final effect.
Probably because of the lack of experience with this medium.
And how you like it?



Details






Greetings from Gorzów Wlkp;)

Have a nice day:):*

XOXO



-Zielonooka


Kirsty's note
I think it's a PERFECT layout for a precious little sleeping beauty!

Pixie Dust Paperie December kit comes with a 2 oz Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, or you could purchase them separately from The Pixie Shop 


In store now
candy apple red

moonlight


Olive Vine
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout! such beautiful products as well. I love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok miss z: i CANNOT IMAGINE what about this you do not ♥LOVE♥??!?! i think my mouth may be hanging open just thinking how GORGEOUS this LO is!!! the glimmer mist looks FAB...the photo is astounding...every single detail is perfection... ♥♥♥!

    ReplyDelete