Monday, December 6, 2010

Pixie's Guest ~ Ros Crawford

Pixie Dust Paperie is having our very first Guest Designer


I first met (online) Ros when she took part in the challenge at City Crafter Challenge Blog (my other paper crafting challenge blog), she was a regular and took part in our challenges every week without fail, won not just once, but twice. Her work is beautiful, and she is the queen of template, I just love all her 3-D projects. 
I invited her to be on my DT for City Crafter Challenge Blog sometime in July 2010, and since then, she had been a great help, a super sweet blog buddy, and still the same old beautiful crafter that I know, I am sure many of you here already knew that and would agreed to what I've just said.
I am so glad that she agreed to be Pixie's very first Guest Designer, now Pixie's reader will have the opportunity to see her lovely creation.
Wait no more, here are some of projects created by our very first Guest, Ros Crawford

"My Guys" layout
When I first saw the papers included in this kit... my heart skipped a beat.... everything I love...... sparkle and glitter, postmarks and text..... When I saw this



Well..... it's fate was sealed....
My son was born on the 29th December


Let's face it.... this My Mind's Eye paper needs very little adding to it
Though one gorgeous guy never hurts huh?



see all the detail?..... just stunning and so glittery



Everything added is made from the kit... even that beautiful button is part of the kit and it just looks so good on my little rosette......


I don't have very good handwriting.... so ignore that bit!



Just wanted to add that the photo is mounted on plain red card from the kit.... makes it pop a bit I think


"Little Princess" Photo Frame
So I had this plain photo frame.... just waiting to be dressed in some pretty paper.......
then along came the December Kit with some pink and sparkly paper...
team it with one adorable great niece.......



a match made in heaven me thinks.....
used both sides of the paper as a contrast



What about those beautiful flowers? .... love layering them....



Even the packaging came in handy in the form of this little half doily and I cut the crown out from the paper



Says it all......


~ Ros




Kirsty's note
Thanks Ros, once again, for your beautiful projects made for Pixie Dust Paperie
Click HERE to see the full list for December Kit!


Announcement
Thanks to all who played along with Pixie November "Oh Christmas Tree" challenge
The $15 Pixie Dust Paperie gift certificate goes to


Debbie Marcinkiewicz


And the 4 yards Pixie's signature crinkled ribbons goes to


Barb Nichols


Congratulations ladies, please send an email to kirsty@pixiedustpaperie.com to claimed your prize, you have till Dec 12th to do that.


Thanks once again to all the other entries, please join us for our December Challenge, details will be out Dec 20th, stay tuned!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kirsty, for the honor of picking my card as winner! What a FUN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ros'projects are gorgeous; you picked the perfect GD this month!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !!! the LO is GORGEOUS the rosette looks great. These papers are just my cup of tea. I love damasks and crowns and black, white and red. I think I better check these kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ros -
    Your projects are fabulous! Love the rosette and your frame is just darling!

    ReplyDelete